Fresh bread is undeniably one of life's true pleasures. Our Florasophy bread will keep you full for hours and is gluten/grain-free, vegan, and loaded with fiber!
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup hazelnut or almond flour
- 1 cup Florasophy Daily Fix
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- ⅓ cup flax meal
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1½ tsp salt
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1¼ cups boiling water
- Optional: Add 1 tsp garlic powder and 1 tsp Italian herbs for richer flavor and a more savory bread
- Preheat the oven to 400F and either grease loaf pan or line with parchment paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix them well.
- Stir in olive oil and then add boiling water and mix well.
- Put bread dough into a loaf pan and pat it down well.
- Bake for 60 minutes and then let cool completely before slicing.
- To serve, get creative and slather with avocado, grass-fed butter, or nut butter. Or dip in organic olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Nutrition per serving (1 slice, recipe makes 10 servings)
393 calories, 23.5 g fiber, 10.3 g protein, 29.5 g fat complete nutrition facts
Diet + Florasophy
Research shows that getting 20 grams of soluble fiber daily can improve many health conditions and optimize your microbiome. But getting that much fiber through diet alone isn't always easy. Boost your fiber intake with Florasophy—each serving contains 4 grams of soluble fiber!