At long last! The kid-favorite Florasophy cookie is here! Each cookie contains 6 grams of soluble fiber and is the perfect healthy snack and fiber boost. These cookies are gluten-free, vegan optional (with flax egg replacement), filling and delish! Bring on school lunch season.
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup gluten-free flour of choice
- 1 cup Florasophy
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup peanut or other nut butter
- 1/2 cup butter or coconut oil
- 2 eggs or flax eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
1. Whisk together all dry ingredients and set aside. Preheat your oven to 350 F and line a medium sheet pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients, nut butter through vanilla.
2. Slowly stir the dry mixture into the wet until moistened and no visible flour remains. Add chocolate chips if using.
3. Make cookies by dividing batter into 12 even cookies. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly until able to handle and then transfer to cooling rack. Enjoy!
Nutrition per serving (1 cookie, recipe makes 12 servings)
230 calories, 8.1 g fiber (6 g soluble fiber), 4.8 g protein, 8.4 g fat complete nutrition facts
Diet + Florasophy
Research shows that getting 20 grams of soluble fiber daily can improve many health conditions and optimize your microbiome. But getting that much fiber through diet alone isn't always easy. Boost your fiber intake with Florasophy—each serving contains 4 grams of soluble fiber!