This keto porridge is a decadent treat to start your day, warming you from the inside out and keeping you full for hours. The super seeds in this recipe are nutritional powerhouses and high in fiber.
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seed meal
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ¾ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 4-8 drops NOW liquid monk fruit
- Stir all dry ingredients together in a saucepan.
- Add coconut milk and 4 monk fruit drops (you can add more if preferred).
- Simmer over a stovetop for 3-5 minutes until thick and serve hot.
- Stir in a serving of Florasophy for an extra fiber boost.
Nutrition per serving (makes 1 serving)
620 calories, 18.7 g fiber, 17.8 g protein, 48.2 g fat complete nutrition facts
Diet + Florasophy
Research shows that getting 20 grams of soluble fiber daily can improve many health conditions and optimize your microbiome. But getting that much fiber through diet alone isn't always easy. Boost your fiber intake with Florasophy—each serving contains 4 grams of soluble fiber!